Who Pluck the Teeth Out.. Who.. Huh...Hu


Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Who Pluck the Teeth Out Who?...Huh.... Hu ?



My Family, my friends and my well wishers discouraged me to take Dental profession... I do agree with their concern but I have a question for them..Who Pluck the teeth out ... Who?.. Huh.. Hu.. ?
Who will cure the fatal oral dieses? Please refer the beside picture which depicts the Mouth Cancer.(Copy right picture from East man Dental Institute for Oral Sciences). Every profession has its own significance and mutually dependent with other professions. Inorder to survive, its mandatory requirement to exist various professions. Remember
"One deadly Virus is enough to destruct the entire Human kind"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I liked your last statement, which was "One deadly virus is enough to destruct the entire human kind." Overall, it was a nice concept for you to become a dentist irrespective of the situations.

- The Best Denturist